Roland is always asking us to think differently and to think bigger, and this episode is no different! He gives us questions as an exercise that you can use to assess your assumptions and help you grow your business a hundred times over.
Listen in as Roland shares examples from Elon Musk and one of his War Room mastermind members. To dig in further on how to achieve massive business growth, head to the home page and sign up for exclusive content from Roland to your inbox.
“Innovation is what leads to exponential growth.”– Roland Frasier
- The problem with only focusing on Optimizing all the time
- Four Vital Questions to ask for your life and your business:
- What preconceptions do you have about your life and business that are holding you back?
- What are the internal language patterns (things that you’re telling yourself) that are also holding you back?
- What are the assumptions that you’re making that might not be actual facts?
- How can you apply lateral thinking to your challenges and situation?
“Most of our lives we reason by analogy, copying what other people do with only slight variations”– Elon Musk
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players 🎧
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thank you so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Do you have some feedback you’d like to share? We’d love you to connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! By doing this, your feedback will not only help us to improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you. Thank you!
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.