With No Risk, And No Cost.
Sounds good right?
Most companies don’t realize that almost anything that a business owns is an asset that can be licensed, whether that’s a service, a process, a training program, a Physical Product, Intellectual Property, such as marketing systems, or, your name and image! Any asset can be licensed.
Bob Serling of Licensing Lab helps companies turn their assets into 6 and 7 figure profit centers. He’s a 30-year marketing veteran AND the founder of Profit Alchemy, Inc. Serling shares how he invented a skateboard toy featuring Tony Hawk’s branding, that was sold worldwide. Bob also co-created and marketed advanced assessment software currently being used by many Fortune 500 companies. This is a fascinating and super helpful episode. As always, Roland asks questions that most people don’t.
Serling and Roland discuss inventions and product development but focus on licensing and how YOU can explore these possibilities too. Serling shares some famous examples as well as a deep dive into how this all works. Listen if you want to bring these kinds of deals together.
If you enjoy this podcast, be sure to subscribe on ApplePodcasts, write a review, and share this episode with your business-minded friends. You can also learn more from Bob, by downloading his free E-Book.
“It’s really important that people realize, they do their business on a day to day basis, but those relationships you’ve built are leverageable assets. But most people don’t think that way”. Bob Serling
- The 25 Million Dollar letter (that he licensed and went on to make even more from).
- The nuts and bolts of brokering a deal.
- How to make money connecting people.
- When to turn your most significant expenses into profit centers.
- Lesser-known advantages to licensing.
Five of Bob’s Top Licensing Strategies
- Process & IP Licenses
- Profit Cloning
- Exponential Tollgates (The 25 Million Dollar Letter)
- Repeating Circuit Joint Ventures
“Any time you get greedy, deals fall apart real quickly”. Bob Sterling
Including, Bob’s Secrets To Successful Inventions (“Profit Cloning”).
- How he Invents something that’s guaranteed to be successful.
- How to research invention ideas and his personal “Profit Cloning” process that has proven successful.
- The stiff challenges of getting an invention to market, and how he gets around that.
And So Much More! Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.
Contact Bob Serling
By downloading his free E-Book, The Licensing Solution.
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will help us improve the show, and connect us with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.