Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players 🎧
Today on our 100th episode(!) Roland talks with serial entrepreneur Tony Grebmeier, co-founder of 8-figure business ShipOffers, which is a six-year Inc 5000 fastest growing company.
Roland describes Tony as someone who knows everybody and has the building blocks to connect people and make things happen. Tony helps people build brands, hosts the BeFulfilled podcast, and his mission in life is to create a community where entrepreneurs know that they can achieve anything they want despite their past.
If you’re inspired after listening to this episode or want more on what you hear today, visit Tony’s website or check out the BeFulfilled Podcast.
“I like to watch the trends and be patient. I’m never a believer in trying to catch the current wave, but I like to be patient, the waves will come”. Tony Grebmeier
Listen Today for
- The first question Tony asks an investor looking to work with him.
- How White Labeling works at ShipOffers and the unique opportunity it provides.
- How important (and smart!) it is to test early before customizing.
- What has surprised him in his 18 years of his entrepreneurial journey.
- The win-win of having a personal brand that supports a non-personal brand.
- His definition of success and how he brings purpose to everything he does.
- His centering mechanism (and his passion project).
- What happened when he asked himself “what would it look like if I was personally fulfilled?”
- How important it is to ask for help and ways to see your blind spots.
- You’ll make more money when you’re fulfilled.
- His practice of focusing in the morning and cultivating gratitude and community.
- Plus – Roland draws out his travel hacks.
“I want to be around people who want to do something that’s going to be great for the world.” Tony Grebmeier
References Mentioned In This Episode
Contact & Follow Tony Grebmeier
At His Website
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.