Roland talks in this episode with Engagement maven, international speaker, and influencer/marketer, Yifat Cohen. She talks in this episode about how she is ‘anti-social media,’ insisting that impressions, likes, and shares don’t pay rent. “But conversions, shares, and interactions that move people to fall in love with your business do.” So if you’re curious about her strategies and how she’s getting 73% conversion rates, this episode is for you.
If you’re enjoying the Business Lunch with Roland Frasier, you can show your support by heading over to ApplePodcasts and hitting the subscribe button! This will help other smart listeners find us, and we would really appreciate that!
“Since the beginning of the Internet, we are broadcasting… but there’s no connection happening between people… when people start doing social media they look at content and create all this stuff. But if you don’t have an audience or only a small audience, then who’s watching”. Yifat Cohen
- Why the classic internet marketing model is falling short and leaving people feeling worse about themselves.
- Why face to face, real-time engagement is the answer.
- How to go LIVE across different platforms simultaneously.
- How to leverage someone else’s audience, to build your own assets (not someone else’s platform).
- The software and platforms Cohan uses.
- How to create content for a whole month from one conversation.
- How she ‘grabs’ people from other platforms and gets them to her streaming site.
“Nobody believes what’s happening online anymore. Right? That’s why we need 32 touch-points to make a small sale. But to make big sales, and make trust and loyalty, you need to have face to face interactions.” Yifat Cohen
Yifat’s Four Steps if you’re starting out with no audience:
- Don’t worry about the content.
- Search for your topics and hashtags, find out who’s talking about your topic, and go there.
- Spend 2-4 weeks engaging there, answering questions and solving people’s problems.
- From there you will attract people to your profiles.
Plus, her top advice:
- Don’t ‘build your home on rented properties’.
- Own your audience.
- Connections and relationships last, they move and can go where you go.
“Information is not the problem. People are still sick, still broke, still depressed. So what’s missing? What’s missing is… relationship.” Yifat Cohen.
Tools & Resources Discussed In This Episode
Check out Yifat’s show, here.
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.