The Most Powerful Organism In The World
John Assaraf is one of the leading mindset and behavior experts in the world. He has built 5 multi-million dollar companies and has authored 2 New York Times Bestselling books. Today he is the founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced technologies and evidence-based training methods to help people unleash their fullest potential.
John Assaraf shares his entrepreneurial story with Roland, honing in on his huge successes and the lessons learned along the way. They discuss the potential and pitfalls in Partnering and the path that led him to deep dive into the power of our brains.
• What he has learned in building and exiting several multi-million dollar companies
• How his SELF PUBLISHED (first) book ended up being a NY Times Best Seller
• How he found himself living in the dream house he had pinned to his vision board 5 years before
• What spurs on his investigation and fascination with mindset, quantum physics, and our brains
• Hard lessons (but optimism and belief) in partnerships
• Two exercises you can implement right away, to begin re-wiring your brain to serve you better.
Find Roland at Rolandfrasier.com
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us a review!
iTunes Not your Thing? Find us Here.