Today, Roland sits down with sought after Digital marketing strategist John Lincoln. He’s an entrepreneur, author, industry speaker, and CEO of Ignite Visibility, a 3x Inc 5000 company managing 100 million in Ads a year. If you’re an Entrepreneur or Digital Marketer, there’s A LOT to be learned in this conversation with Roland and John. To dig in further with John, visit his website here.
If you’re enjoying the show, you can show your support by heading over to ApplePodcasts and hitting the subscribe button! This will help other smart listeners find us, and we would really appreciate that! If you want more input from our host Roland Fraiser, head over to our home page to sign up for more exclusive content, and there may still be room in his next LEGS intensive. Find out more here!
Listen Today To Get Up To Speed On The Latest In Digital Marketing
• John’s Publishing Formula for reliable results.
• His tips and tools for Creating Content (and why he hires professional copywriters and copy editors for all of his content).
• Is Siri a serious contender? How vital is Voice search? Find out what he thinks and what his company is doing to prepare.
“Voice searches are three times more likely to be local, and projected to be 50% of all searches next year”. John Lincoln
• John’s thoughts on SEO in the current digital marketing eco-system.
• Why his team is ‘hot on Push Notifications’ and his preferred tools.
• When to consider What’s App as an important channel.
• Whether there’s a marketing opportunity in text messaging. Would you dare?
• His tips for GDPR and the new California laws and ADA compliance (more here).
“I love the idea of building and sculpting an audience over time… Having a reliable place that I can go to at any time…to bring in business”. John Lincoln
John’s Biggest Challenges & His Takeaways For Entrepreneurs
- The priceless advantage of a great business partner.
- One of the biggest reasons agencies disappear.
- The value of building a thorough business model BEFORE you launch.
- John’s insights on hiring RIGHT and why he doesn’t ‘hire on skills’.
- The compass he uses to manage his time
- How he has (and always will) manage cash flow.
“If you align your passion with your business, it’s super fun. Don’t do business because you’re going to make some money. Make sure you’re going to really enjoy it”. John Lincoln
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players. 🎧
References and Resources Mentioned In This Episode
The Forecaster Method Book
His YouTube Channel
Opportunity To Work With Roland On Your Business
If you’re interested in working closely with Roland, there may be time for you to join his upcoming Intensive on March 16-17. Nobody teaches what Roland is teaching at this workshop (Leverage, Exit, Grow, & Scale)! It’s a small, limited group – so act quickly.
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.