Kamal Ravikant is one of Roland Frasier’s dearest friends. He refers to him as “probably the best human being he knows.” He is the author of the bestselling books, Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It and Live Your Truth. He’s been a US Army Infantry soldier, held the hands of dying patients, been the ‘can do guy’ in Silicon Valley, and spoken to audiences worldwide.
But in this episode, Roland and Kamal dig into his success and experience in Venture Capital, investing, writing, and so much more…
This is an excellent episode in SO many ways, but you’ll especially like it if you want to know what to do when you don’t ‘know people,’ and you can’t get ‘in’ on insider networks.
“Never try to be the smart one when it comes to Investing. Because you’re not. You’re just not. Invest only with the smartest people. Keep quiet, add value, and slide your chip in.” Kamal Ravikant
If you love this show and it helps you with your business(es), head over to our homepage, and sign-up for our podcast news. It would also really help us get the word out if you would subscribe/follow us on ApplePodcasts.
• Kamal’s incredible story.
“As an immigrant child, I had a strong desire to give back. And as an 18-year-old, that was the most I had to offer was to join the military.”
• How he balances and switches between the brutal world of Venture capital and the spiritual self-expression of writing books that help people.
• How Kamal’s Assesses Opportunities
Listen as Roland pitches an idea, and Kamal questions and accesses and vets the opportunity.
Kamal Ravikants’ Investing Insights
- Kamal doesn’t invest in ideas. He invests in people.
- What he looks for when investing in Startups and Founders
- Why he always visits companies before investing in them
- His advice for people who don’t know ‘people’ (and can’t get in on insider networks).
- Flags and Flaws to look for in Startups
And There’s More
Don’t skip out on the end of this episode. Kamal shares some excellent insights on becoming a better person, the power of commitment, and how he approaches relationships.
Find Kamal Ravikant
On his blog.
Follow Roland Frasier
Through his Website
An Epic Challenge
Dig deeper into Ethical Profits In Times Of Crisis, With Roland Frasier.
Follow Business Lunch Podcast