How do you start a conversation with people who seem “out of your league”? How do you get into the circles that seem like they’re closed to make impressions and connections that will stick?
In this episode, international entrepreneur Mark Anthony Bates (known for being an influencer of influencers and global “connector”) shares the tips, tactics, and mindset that can help you approach otherwise intimidating people in order to establish successful connections. As Roland and Mark chat, you are taken through some keys that you can practice to make you more confident and competent at connecting in business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- How curiosity, genuine interest, and respect always win over fear and overthinking.
- How to reach out over social media or email to set up a meeting or initiate a connection.
- Why proximity is useless and wasted if you can’t connect and build a rapport with someone
- How listening and leading with value will pave the way for future trust, alliance, and synergy
- Always give something before you ask for something
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!