Want to grow your business faster than you ever thought possible?
Moving into a new year and a new decade Roland drops snack-able podcasts to help you tap into FAST business growth. If you’ve been listening for any length of time, you’ll understand that Roland knows what he’s talking about and is speaking from a depth of experience and research. Read more about our host Roland here and listen today for a strategy he has used time and time again to move the needle in his companies.
To dig in further with Roland, sign up on our home page for exclusive content from Roland to your inbox. We’ll be dropping another sit-down interview this Wednesday, so take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts. Roland will be continuing this series next week.
You Need To Get Your Offers In Front Of More Eyeballs.
If you want to acquire more customers extremely fast, you need to get your offers in front of more eyeballs! You can do that in several ways, but all of them require media.
- Paid Media – Highly effective but constrained by cash and return on Ad spend.
- Social Media – Wonderful. But limited because you don’t have unfettered access to the channel because you don’t OWN the channel.
- Search Media – Extremely effective because people are in the market for the kind of thing you’re selling. Remember to includes Amazon and YouTube as search engines… but Search Media has its own set of challenges, especially with algorithms changing all the time.
- Earned Media – Everything from viral content to news coverage – basically P.R. The only problem with earned media is that you’re at the mercy of a fickle market and there’s also no guarantee that the content will lead to sales.
- Owned Media – this includes your newsletters, blogs, customer and prospect lists, podcasts, email lists, live events – any platform that you own and control that allows you to communicate on a ‘One To Many’ basis.
Owned Media Is Superior.
“Your own ability to access more customers is only limited by your ability to access more media. You can do that through paid, search, social or owned media, but owned media is forever.” – Roland Frasier
The other types of media are controlled by third parties who’s agenda and financial interests absolutely differ from yours. You level the playing field and ensure your continued access to renewable sources of new products and customers when you own your own media.
Long Term Strategy:
“Best time to grow your own media is years ago, and the second-best time is now”. – Roland Frasier
It’s a long game, and worth the effort. But we’re talking about FAST business growth here so…
Short Term Strategy (The Fast Track):
If you want to skip all the effort and hassle of building your own media and avoid relying on third party media, consider buying it from someone else! Acquire other people’s media (“OPM”).
- Want a hundred eyeballs on your next piece of content? Acquire a Twitter Channel with 100 followers.
- Want a thousand people to see your next video? Acquire a YouTube channel with 10,000 subscribers.
- Think you could sell more of your product if 10,000 people could see your webinar offer? Acquire a blog with 10,000 unique monthly viewers.
- Wish you could immediately access an extra 100,000 email addresses? Acquire a business that already has strong open and click-through rates.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players