Roland Frasier talks with Results Coach, Marketer & Persuasion Expert Michael Bernoff about his experience and perspective during this Pandemic and economic slowdown. Bernoff’s specialty is teaching communication skills that allow you to be stronger mentally, emotionally, and physically. It seems like a great time to get better at that, right?
Roland Frasier has been sharing a series of live Zoom calls with his Mastermind members on his Facebook page since the crisis began. Now would be a smart time to follow him there. For more from Michael Bernoff, check out our last (longer) episode with him here, and visit Call2ActionTime.com for his current programs.
Today, Listen For
• How (more than ever) watching your language and perspective can hinder or help you to be an effective person.
• Pivoting suggestions for industries that are frozen (including martial arts, a yoga boutique, and restaurants).
• What he’s doing with the three hours a day that he’s ‘gained’ in lockdown (because he’s not commuting or dining out).
• Where Michael is placing his focus right now.
• How the Bernoffs are approaching ‘lockdown’ with ‘Re-allocation of funds’ at home.
• And more!
Mentioned In This Episode
Michaels’ New Book.
Roland’s EPIC Challenge
How would you like to identify 5 businesses you could acquire right now?
Now, what if you could acquire those businesses with zero cash out of your pocket?
Sounds impossible, right?
Well, that’s exactly what Roland Frasier, will be showing you in his 5 day EPIC Challenge, starting May 7th.
Over 5 days of LIVE coaching calls, Roland will be breaking down every step, tactic, and strategy you need to know to Ethically Profit In Crisis (EPIC).
These are strategies and tactics that he’s discovered over a 30-year career working on hundreds of mergers and acquisitions (both as an attorney and as an entrepreneur)!
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.