In this podcast episode, Roland Frasier and his team share their strategies and insights on how to generate deal flow. They also discuss mistakes they made along the way and how they overcame them.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 01:58 A Company Structure That Protects Your Value And Assets
- 12:41 Acknowledge The Little “Eggs” Within Your Business
- 13:55 A Three-Company Approach: Breaking Down The Valuable Components Of Your Business
- 21:22 The Benefits of Practicing This Company Structure
- 25:49 The Right Time To Sell The “Eggs” To Protect Your “Goose”
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Ask Roland and Ryan a question: https://businesslunchpodcast.com/ask/.
Ready to free yourself from your business? Go to Foundersboard.com/apply.
Apply to work with Roland and Ryan here: https://survey.typeform.com/to/Z7NNgD04.
Ready to free yourself from your business?
Get to connect with peers and experts to find the best strategy HERE.
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion! EPIC Training