Today, Roland sits down with 9 figure entrepreneur Josh Snow, Founder, and CEO of SNOW Teeth Whitening and David, two 9-figure revenue-earning brands. Last year, over 100 million people interacted with websites and brands owned by his companies.
If you’re an Entrepreneur or Marketer, Josh Snow has some great insights you will want to hear today. He breaks down how he goes about working with influencers, and his steps and takeaways for moving into the global market. Check out his company here and connect with him on Instagram.
“Focus on building a great product, great team, focus on your margin, focus on your revenue growth, focus on those things, and in the meantime, make your customers influencers.” Josh Snow.
Before you read on,
You’re invited to the Premier Event of Traffic & Conversions Summit 2020. Get Your Chance To Mingle With The Biggest Names At Traffic & Conversion Summit…Marcus Lemonis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chip Wilson, and many more! Hang out, chat, ask questions, and get a great photo with legendary business owners, celebrities, marketing legends, and the T&C founders. And there’s more! Included in the package is a one-on-one consult with the legendary Jay Abraham. The highest-paid marketing consultant in the world has offered to provide one-on-one time with each attendee during this V.I.P. event. So act quickly, find out more at tandcvip.com, and claim your spot in this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Listen Today for,
- How (and why) Josh Snow created his hugely successful teeth-whitening product.
- The inspiration and cues he took for designing his invention as a high-end product.
- Why he ‘bootstrapped’ his company (when he didn’t need to).
- How to avoid over-extending your product selection.
- Snow’s take on Customer service and guarantees.
- What Josh has learned in taking his product worldwide.
- Fascinating differentials in various global markets, and what Snow’s team changed to meet those demands and capitalize on the different opportunities.
“It has to be authentic, (People are asking) ‘What’s the story here? Or is it a facade?’ A facade might be able to last for a while if you slam it down people’s throat, but after a while, customers are smart enough to catch on.” Josh Snow.
Plus, Snow’s Step-by-Step Influencer Marketing Strategy
- How to scale up from small bloggers and micro-influencers to the Kardashians.
- Why Josh favors YouTube over Instagram for Influencer marketing AND paid Ads.
- The long term approach he uses to put together celebrity deals. He looks at,
3) Minimum cash payments and upfront cash payments
4) How to compliment their brand
5) How to build royalties for their kids
6) What the launch is going to look like.
• Why it’s important to understand that a celebrity won’t ‘make’ your business, it’s brand awareness.
“How do you measure (influencer/marketer) affinity? Comments”. Josh Snow.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players. 🎧
If you’re enjoying the show, you can show your support by heading over to ApplePodcasts and hitting the subscribe button! This will help other smart listeners find us, and we would really appreciate that!
References Mentioned In This Episode
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.