Today Roland digs into conversation with Ron Lynch, a strategic consultant and Founder of Big Baby Agency and Bonfire Enterprises. Ron has $4 Billion in attributable Direct Response revenue. He can sell! But he also has a great story and some clear takeaways for entrepreneurs.
If you’re enjoying the show, you can show your support by heading over to ApplePodcasts and hitting the subscribe button! This will help other smart listeners find us, and we would really appreciate that!
Listen Today For,
• The one thing he’d love entrepreneurs and marketers to know.
“The people who can solve a real problem in the world with empathy and creativity are the ones that really succeed, and they’re fulfilled while they’re succeeding.” Ron Lynch
• His thoughts on fame and money and the difference between recognition and fame.
• How he got noticed in Hollywood and got his start writing infomercials.
“If you do the work first… I’m a believer in the law of Traction, rather than the law of Attraction”. Ron Lynch
• The pattern for short-form media that blew up everything he worked on, including the GoPro camera.
• The extremely efficient hack he used to get Super Bowl time for less
Questions To Assess Your Product
- What’s a significant problem that your product fixes.
- Is it a Fad or an Innovation?
- Does it have a protective I.P.?
- Can it get better with future Iterations?
“Once you get the market place, you can get future iteration.” Ron Lynch
Plus, Listen for
• A Case study on how Ron sells a product even when it’s not innovative.
“If I can tie the product to your identity or your character, I know that I can sell it.” Ron Lynch
• How to find your customers and work out who they are, using Facebook Ads as your primary research tool.
“I like to push harder on what I know and let the unknowns reveal themself.” Ron Lynch
• How much you need to budget for Media buying to move into Radio and T.V. and why.
• Why he always goes to the Lawyer and never goes to Agents when he wants to work with a celebrity.
• A Case study: Working with Rob Lowe.
• Structuring Equity deals with the Stars.
Reach out to Ron here if you are collaborative, funded, and you truly have an innovation (email on the show) you want him to help you sell!
A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity
Roland invites you to mingle with the elite of the Traffic & Conversion Summit, including Marcus Lemonis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chip Wilson, and many more! This premier event is your chance to hang out, chat, ask questions, take a few photos with legendary business owners, celebrities, marketing legends, and the T&C founders. This is an exclusive, two-part event limited to 50 people.
Plus, get a one-on-one consult with the legendary Jay Abraham, the highest paid marketing consultant in the world! Jay has offered to provide one-on-one time with each attendee during the event! Jay has spent his entire career solving complex problems and fixing underperforming businesses. He has significantly increased the bottom lines of over 10,000 clients in more than 1,000 industries worldwide. He has studied and solved almost every kind of business question, challenge, and opportunity. Get the chance to have Jay dig into your business and help you take it to the next level!
To find out a little more and apply to see if you’re a fit for this group, visit TandCVIP.com
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.