Finding creative ways to innovate or invent can be difficult enough on its own, but it can be especially hard when you have to do so within the box of limitations. But Perry Marshall has become an expert in creating within these constraints.
In this episode, Perry talks about how he has become one of the highest sought-after equity consultants, even when time, money, and manpower were stacked against him. He gives you some tools and processes, like the 80/20 principle, that can help you break through in your industry.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Perry sold his computer chip company for $4 million
- What the 80/20 principle is, and how it can help your business and career
- How to determine what companies to invest in
- How Network Effect creates multimillion-dollar businesses and massive ecosystems that have an impenetrable competitive advantage
- Why everything about marketing is within traffic, conversion, economics and the 80/20 principle (and how knowing this can help you)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!