Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.
“I owe other humans my honesty”- Danette May
Today we have a great episode with Roland Frasier and Danette May, the founder of Mindful Health and The Rise movement. She’s a world-renowned motivational speaker, #1 best-selling author (of seven health and empowerment books), and former celebrity fitness trainer.
Just a few years ago she was a single mom with nothing to her name, but she had a clear dream to “Inspire women to change their bodies through healing foods, healing movement, and healing mindset – so that they could rise up”.
Her companies are now scaling so fast that she has to be fiercely intentional about keeping the brand authenticity.
Roland and Danette get into some great topics and takeaways today, but if you want to dig deeper, visit Danette’s website, and connect with her on social media (scroll down for links).
“It’s been 5 and a half years. We literally started with $47. I had $47 to my name and then in 5 years we hit the high 8 figures.” Danette May
- The #1 Key to building a loyal customer fanbase.
- What ‘soul writing’ is and what it looks like for Danette.
- The key partnership that she knew she needed that preceded her success.
- The questions she ritually asks herself, and the success she attributes to this practice.
- The question to ask yourself as an entrepreneur that’s more effective than broad ‘big thinking’: “What’s the next big move that I can take right now?”
- Danette’s advice to entrepreneurs on developing and staying true to what you stand for.
- The marketing tactics wins, and pitfalls Danette has used and still uses now.
- The Facebook Ads breakthrough that took her business to another level.
- What she found was the best content for her Facebook Lives and why.
- How Danette approaches and combats her everyday stresses.
- How she builds a company culture (with everyone working remotely).
- How she stays inspired and fiercely committed to her mission.
- The biggest challenge in her fast-growing companies.
- How she goes about finding the right employees and what she looks for in prospective leaders.
- Roland shares what his current challenges are and how he’s going after what he wants to do next.
- Danette’s share her favorite travel hacks
- Roland’s makes a recommendation for THE best hot chocolate in the world
“The entrepreneurial journey is the most spiritual journey you’ll ever take. You’ll learn every facet of yourself: the shadow, the light, all of it… It’s quite fascinating.” – Danette May
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click here to find us on your preferred podcast player.