We all have this quality inside of us. We just need to prioritize it and nurture it, so our business can grow and thrive.
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier is talking about something he’s super passionate about: creativity. It’s tempting, as an entrepreneur, to think that creativity isn’t as important as other more analytical traits. But it is. When you tap into your creative side, you become aware of the traditional solutions being offered in any business situation, but you have access to areas of your mind that will allow you to approach those situations in new and different ways. Creativity leads to improvement, innovation, and evolution—and makes the world a better place.
Listen in for some really cool ideas for encouraging and increasing your creativity—in business and in life.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why identifying your origin story is so important
- What it means to have a “beginner’s mind” and why it matters
- Unexpected benefits of being creative in business
- How employing a diverse workforce can foster creativity
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!