What if you could connect with your audience through powerful messaging turned into a merch line they’d pay a premium to wear?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier sits down with Victor Peña, founder of OmniPrint International, a company that empowers business owners globally to thrive with print on demand. OmniPrint manufactures print-on-demand machines and sells them to influencers and ecommerce businesses, many of whom make $30-$40k/month selling merch. He says these people are super creative and have a keen eye. Now that everything is digital, they can just put an image out there and see if people want to buy it on apparel. No inventory required. It’s not printed until it’s purchased.
Listen in to find out if print-on-demand is right for you and your business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Who makes up the bulk of OmniPrint’s clients (and what makes an ideal client)
- How much volume you should be doing before you invest in a print-on-demand machine
- How to determine which designs are selling best online
- Why Victor is looking at acquisitions to expand his business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- OmniPrint International on YouTube
- OmniPrintOnline.com (FREE guides)
- Follow Victor on IG
- Follow OmniPrint on IG
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!