There are a few billion options out there when you’re looking to acquire media, so how do you know which ones will be worth the investment?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier sits down to chat with Bjorn “Beez” Hendricks, founder of the Business Builders Institute, to talk about buying social media properties as a way to grow your business. Beez had been acquiring businesses for a while, then took Roland’s EPIC Challenge, which he credits for his recent success. How does Beez identify media he’d like to acquire? He acquired a marketing firm first, and they reach out to influencers. They have a proven methodology for evaluating the influencers’ engagement, numbers, and the authenticity of their audience, and approach them from there. Beez has acquired 18 properties on his own so far and 20+ with his community.
Listen in for some helpful strategies for finding and acquiring media that will help you build your brand.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why the iOS 14 privacy updates made social media buying even more important
- How Beez and his team work with brokers when acquiring media
- Why you might want to acquire a Slack or a Discord group
- How (and why) to focus on TikTok without neglecting YouTube*-
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Beez on LinkedIn
- Follow Beez on IG
- The Business Builders Institute
- Social Blade
- Mighty Networks
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Barbarians at the Gate
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!