Are you stuck in a rut? Or need help to take your business to the next level? Or maybe you’re just tired of trying to figure things out on your own. All you need is a mastermind!
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier breaks down the benefits of joining or forming a mastermind. A mastermind is a group of people with similar interests who meet regularly to share wins, problems, best practices, network and hold each other accountable. As Roland explains, there’s nothing quite like putting several minds together to discuss a problem and come up with solutions.
Whether it’s running or being part of a mastermind, you can’t help but push further, think bigger, and stretch beyond your limits when surrounded by people doing extraordinary things.
Tune in to uncover the key benefits of participating in a mastermind as well as the people who ran some of the most famous masterminds.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is a mastermind?
- How to gain the most out of a mastermind group
- How mastermind members keep each other accountable
- Essential components to consider when designing a mastermind
- The benefits of being part of an exclusive community
- Are people getting what they want from masterminds?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.