When trying to deal with this unstable market, whose advice should you trust? Elsa from Disney’s Frozen or The Beatles? To handle the stress of this market, should you ‘Let It Go’ or ‘Let it Be?’
On today’s episode, hosts Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss break down a recent New York Times study that highlights the most effective ways to combat anxiety and worry in your life.
Join us as we explore science-based strategies you can use to let go of your anxieties and worries. Discover the reasons at the heart of your stress and why it’s always best to take action, rather than wishing away your anxiety
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Let it go versus let it be: which one’s more effective?
- How to let go of stress and anxiety over time
- Recognize what you can and can’t control
- Why you need to tackle anxiety head on
- How the right amount of anxiety can improve performance
- Why the person is more important than the position
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- Text LUNCH to 55123 to get $300 your virtual assistant package!
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!