So you’ve made the decision to exit your business. But is the business ready for your departure?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier continues the discussion on business exit planning and the steps you need to take to exit your business safely and successfully. Exits are undoubtedly the most exciting part of owning a business. But as Roland explains, while you may be ready to exit, the more important question should be, is the business prepared for your departure? Having a strategic plan that guarantees a smooth transition of power ensures you get a good price, the best possible payout, and a great return on your investment.
Listen in as Roland breaks down the exact steps he goes through when getting a company ready for exit.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Business exit planning
- The benefits of replicating and automating business systems
- How to pre-capture the cost of goods sold
- Recurring revenue models and how to make them work
- Why you need to simplify your offerings
- Scaling and cross-training your teams
- How to add even more value to your business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!