Want to start thinking big and take on more risks?
If you’re a man, take the number 78 and subtract your age from it. If you’re a woman, take 82. Subtract your age from that number, and then multiply what you get by 365. What you’ve just calculated is the average number of days you have left on this planet. No matter your age, that number is small, and you can’t afford to continue living a life of mediocrity.
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier talks to Kent Clothier, a highly sought-after speaker, owner of three multi-million dollar brands, and CEO of Real Estate Worldwide(REWW). They discuss some of the best ways to expand your thinking and expel mediocrity from your life.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- There is no nobility in thinking small
- Key steps to help you start thinking bigger
- Why successful people think differently
- Kent’s top 3 book recommendations
- The “One More” mindset
- How to develop an intimate relationship with discomfort
- Become better at selling ideas to your significant other
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kent’s LinkedIn
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream by Paulo Coelho
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Scalable Live – THE PREMIER EVENT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Over 3 days, network and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs and CEOs to build a ‘recession proof’ plan to scale your company to 8-figures and beyond, and…leave knowing 2023 is going to be your best year yet!
Build Your CEO Dashboard!
Get one report every week of the key metrics you need to know with the CEO Dashboard!