We all know that consulting for equity works. But is it possible to consult for equity in multi-million dollar businesses?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier talks to Jonathan Cronstedt, a dangerously dedicated executive strategist who helps businesses grow, scale, and exit (or at least be exit ready). They discuss why consulting for equity is the fastest way consultants, coaches, or industry experts can grow their wealth and escape the time-for-money trap.
If you’re like most consultants, you simply charge fees for the services you provide. However, as Jon explains, many clients would happily trade equity for valuable and strategic advice. Tune in to learn Jon’s innovative model for consulting for equity and how this can be a great way to build wealth if you structure the deal correctly.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Consulting for equity
- How to transition from consulting for cash to consulting for equity
- Get past the fear of asking for equity
- Overcoming imposter syndrome and nailing the consult
- Structure of a consulting for equity deal
- Difference between a $500 client and a $50,000 client
- Why free advice is terrible for all parties involved
- Consulting is not about having all the answers
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Roland’s Training on Acquiring Businesses!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion!
Build Your CEO Dashboard!
Get one report every week of the key metrics you need to know with the CEO Dashboard!