Listen to Roland Frasier’s interview with Logan Paul, an internet celebrity and entrepreneur, to learn how he went from a bitter rival to a business partner with KSI. Through the power of collaboration and “amplification,” Logan and his partner are on track to sell 100 million bottles of their hydration product, Prime, in their first year.
Learn how Logan has used failure and success to create an inspirational story arc and why he believes being honest with yourself and your peers are essential for growth and improvement. Hear Logan share his story of taking risks, learning from his mistakes, and discovering his secrets to success.
Optimize your potential and join the conversation with Roland Frasier!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 00:00 – Host and speaker introduction
- 03:27 – Logan saw a hole in the hydration market
- 04:16 – “Amplification”
- 07:31 – What happened after his fight with KSI
- 10:06 – Prime brings millennials and Gen-Z into the hydration market
- 13:38 – Logan talks about partnerships
- 15:26 – How Logan deals with failures
- 16:22 – Why do people pay attention to him
- 19:29 – A healthy disrespect for money
- 20:05 – Logan’s biggest goal
- 23:16 – Be honest with yourself
- 24:55 – Why Logan does not like acting
- 26:08 – “I love to live”
- 36:42 – Work ethic from his father
- 40:18 – What Logan Paul believed his magnum opus was
- 43:06 – Logan’s bucket list
- 45:21 – Where is Impaulsive going?
- 50:59 – Tiktok is good for discoverability
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Ready to free yourself from your business?
Get to connect with peers and experts to find the best strategy HERE.
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion! EPIC Training
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Roland’s Training on Acquiring Businesses!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion!