In today’s episode, Roland Frasier is joined by Real Estate Worldwide (REWW) CEO Kent Clothier to talk about their strategies for networking that convert into money-making deals, why value is more than just your deliverables, tips for beginner mastermind creators, and navigating the present market.
- 03:18 From Grocery Stores To Real Estate: The Journey To Building A Deal Flow Machine
- 13:11 How To Build Business Connections That Turn Into Deals
- 15:24 Get Over The Fear Of Taking Risks – Your Dreams Are Doable!
- 39:54 Leading With Value And Why Your Network Is Worth More Than You Think
- 55:17 The Profitable Opportunity Waiting For You: Adding Value To Existing Deals
- 57:49 Valuable Advice For People Starting Their Own Masterminds
- 01:06:55 What Are You Waiting For? Start Now!
- 01:11:39 Been To Many Masterminds But Left Disappointed? Hear This
- 01:22:15 How To Deal With The Current Challenging Market
Kent Clothier is President and CEO of Real Estate Worldwide (REWW), a multi-faceted real estate education company with headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona, San Diego, California, and Boca Raton, Florida.
REWW offers customers a cutting-edge advantage with a curriculum steeped in award-winning and proven real estate systems used by him and his team, as well as national data on real estate cash buyers and private lenders.
Get in touch with Kent Clothier:
Real Estate Worldwide Website: https://reww.com/
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Ready to free yourself from your business?
Get to connect with peers and experts to find the best strategy HERE.
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion! EPIC Training
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Roland’s Training on Acquiring Businesses!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion!