In today’s episode, Roland Frasier is joined by Sam Khorramian, the owner and founder of Big Block Realty. Sam talks about the biggest secret to success, the importance of having the right people in your network, why you should put your ego out of the way, and how you can get started on the profit-generating business of guiding companies to make seamless and favorable exits.
- 04:06 The Biggest Secret And Shortcut To Success: It’s Not What You Think!
- 09:55 Knowing What Not To Do Is The Next Step
- 14:34 How Do You Get Enough Zeros To Do Anything You Want?
- 24:39 Getting Businesses To Pay You Acquire Them? Yes, It’s Possible!
- 34:05 The Specific Profit-Generating Strategies For Sam’s Plan
- 43:13 The Bigger You Get, The Easier It Is To Scale?
- 47:02 Ensuring That Brokerages Don’t Back Out Of Deals
- 50:31 Will There Be Consolidation After Aggregation?
- 51:43 Lessons To Be Learned From Sam and Roland’s Partnership
An International Speaker, leading internet marketer and Real Estate Expert specializing in setting up his Students, clients and Partners for massive success, Sam Khorramian has dedicated his life to helping ordinary people live extraordinary lives! Knowing that this is his true purpose, he has spent years studying what makes people successful and how he can translate that to helping others achieve ultimate success.
Get in touch with Sam Khorramian:
Big Block Realty Website: https://bigblockrealty.com/
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Ready to free yourself from your business? Get to connect with peers and experts to find the best strategy HERE.
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion! EPIC Training
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Roland’s Training on Acquiring Businesses!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion!