The world of marketing is in constant flux. What do you need to know about advertising and branding in today’s ever-changing environment?
On today’s snackable episode, host Roland Frasier is getting back to basics and sharing how you can help your business grow using digital marketing. Roland, along with his business partners, actually owns a company called DigitalMarketer that does exactly that. Drawing on years of experience, he answers frequently-asked questions like: How does consistent branding help your business? How does customer interaction help grow your reach? How does online marketing compare to traditional marketing? He also shares helpful definitions and examples of calls to action, direct response marketing, customer loyalty, and brand equity.
Listen in for a quick and practical mini-course on digital and traditional marketing.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you need both direct response and branded marketing
- How audience engagement influences social media algorithms
- Why you might want to consider acquiring brands that go out of business
- Which is more affordable: traditional or online marketing
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!