Franchises can be a wonderful opportunity, but there are a few key things you need to know before you invest.
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier walks us through the pros and cons of investing in a franchise and lists helpful questions to ask before you take the leap. Then he lays out a step-by-step research checklist to help you pick the franchise that will work best for you. Some of his tips include: attending a trade show, interviewing both happy and unhappy franchisees, talking to competitors, checking out trends, analyzing franchise disclosure documents, and hiring an attorney.
Bottom line: don’t invest in a franchise without listening to this episode first.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How much money you’ll need to invest in a franchise upfront
- What questions to ask a franchisor before you buy
- Which (and how many) franchisees to interview (and what to ask them)
- What you need to know about franchise agreements
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!