Get ready for the fastest, most mind-blowing, business-changing episode you may ever hear. This episode is for you if you want to,
- Bolster your business,
- Expand your reach
- Increase your margins
- Protect against your competitors.
“Growth by acquisition is so overlooked.” Roland Frasier.
- If you want to double the size of your company, buy a company that’s just like your company with the same number of customers, and you have instantly doubled your company.
- If you want more leads, buy the entity that has already aggregated your ideal customer profile’s attention and eyeballs.
- If you want more margin, vertically integrate and buy the suppliers and distributors above and beyond you in the value chain.
- If you want to innovate, acquire intellectual property.
Of course, Roland makes it sound so easy and so simple, but if you hit subscribe, you’ll hear more from Roland on this subject, plus some of the 219 ways that Roland likes to do this with no money out of his pocket.
Did You Know?
We’re planning an extra special month for the podcast, including the first release of my interview with Sir Richard Branson. Subscribe to the podcast, so you don’t miss it! Plus, we’ll enter you to win a pair of Apple Airpods, which is fun too. Here’s that link.
Who Is Roland Frasier?
As the Co-founder or principal of 5 different Inc, Magazine’s fastest-growing companies (e-commerce, e-learning, SaaS + real estate), Roland is a serial entrepreneur who has built or sold over 30 businesses with adjusted sales ranging from $3 million to just under $4 billion. He’s a mentor and investor and an excellent podcaster too! Read more about Roland here.
Thanks for listening.
You can also find us on these platforms here.
Follow Roland Frasier
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast