“What is my company worth?” That’s a big question with a lot of answers.
In today’s episode, host Roland Frasier walks us through a few different ways to value your company. Last time he checked, there were 432 different ways to do this. Don’t worry. He’s only going to share a handful—and he’ll tell you which one he thinks is easiest (and he uses most often). It can be overwhelming when you consider book value, market value, intangible assets, goodwill, and acronyms like IRR, SDE, EBITDA, and ROI. Thankfully, Roland is really great at breaking down difficult concepts in ways anyone can understand.
Listen in as Roland shares a helpful overview of valuation in the M&A world.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What IRR, SDE, and EBIDTA mean and why they matter
- How to factor in goodwill and intangible assets when pricing your company
- How to use a comparable analysis when selling/buying a business
- The single easiest way to figure out what your company is worth
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!