You can’t build true wealth until you get out of the trap of giving away your time for money—no matter how much money it is.
On today’s episode, Ed O’Keefe interviews Roland Frasier about one of Roland’s favorite topics—consulting for equity. He has even started a new business to help experts and consultants get out of that dollars-for-hours trap. As Roland sees it, there are a lot of ways you can be compensated for something. He explains those ways in five levels that build on each other. Based on years of experience, he knows that one of the absolute best ways to create massive amounts of wealth in a short period of time is utilizing your knowledge and expertise to gain equity in companies.
Listen in as Roland walks through his journey of creating this path to wealth and invites us to follow the vision.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The 5 levels of compensation and how to work through them
- Which level most people tap out at and why
- Why not giving away advice for free actually makes you a better friend
- How to do something once and get paid forever
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!