No cash out of pocket deals aren’t the same thing as no money down, and they can be win-win deals for both the buyer and seller.
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier talks about how to think like an EPIC investor. Some people think there’s always a loser when you do a deal, but Roland doesn’t agree. He has a philosophy of collaboration and what he calls a fairness zone. He believes it’s possible for both parties to walk away with a situation and a deal they’re happy with. In a no money down deal, the seller leaves the closing with nothing to show for it. With no cash out of pocket, they’re getting money; it just doesn’t come from your personal bank account. EPIC investing is all about ethical deals, creative solutions, and building wealth.
Listen in as Roland shares his step-by-step process of acquiring a business with zero cash.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What the acronym EPIC stands for (and why)
- How to negotiate for what you want in an ethical way
- 30 referral sources when you’re looking to acquire
- Creative alternatives to paying cash
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Ger a free funnel audit from Growrev
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!