Would you like to buy back free time? What would it take for you not to work another day in your life?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier talks to Justin Doland from the Lifestyle Investor. Justin is on a mission to guide entrepreneurs, executives, and hard-working people worldwide on how to achieve the lifestyle of their dreams fast and the right way.
Many people buy businesses thinking they’re buying a lifestyle when a lot of times they’re actually buying themselves a job. Through the lifestyle investor, Justin shares what it takes to successfully invest, experience absolute freedom, and buy back time, all without having a job.
Listen in to hear Justin reveal the proven system to get you off the hamster wheel, create cash flow, and generate real wealth with little risk or complexity.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is lifestyle investing?
- How to scale your earnings through other people
- What it takes to buy back time
- The difference between buying a business and buying a job
- How and where to find competent business operators
- Justin’s asset allocation strategy
- The only time you should invest in risky assets
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- Book – The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cash Flow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom
- Justin’s LinkedIn
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!