Is there any difference between growing a business and increasing a company’s value?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier continues the discussion on business exit planning. Every business owner wants to exit the business for the highest possible price. However, it often comes as a shock when they realize their business isn’t worth as much as they think it’s worth. If you want to get paid what you feel you deserve, Roland believes you need to work on increasing the value of your business – only then can you command the price you want.
Listen in as Roland dissects the top strategies you can use to boost your company’s value before you start implementing an exit strategy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to improve the value of your business
- Business exit planning 101
- Why you need to document your systems and SOPs
- Growth indicators that impact your company’s value
- The benefits of maintaining low business debt
- The fastest way to get more leads and customers
- Tools for effective exit planning
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!