Just because something sounds or makes you feel good does not mean it’s good advice. You might be dealing with a logical lie.
On today’s episode, hosts Ryan and Roland talk about logical lies and why bad advice that sounds good is detrimental to your business or your personal life.
Lousy advice will ruin your chances of success now and into the future. So, you have a decision to make. You can keep following terrible advice that makes you feel good – and keep wondering why it doesn’t work. Or you can look at all the facts, question their validity, and then make your decision.
If you 100% believe something is true, it’s easy to be misled. Tune in to learn why it’s so important to discern why something makes sense before making a decision.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What are logical lies and how to spot them
- Common logical lies that sound and make us feel good
- The benefits of questioning the validity of something before committing
- Why critical thinking is a skill you need to master
- It’s okay to be employed and have a job
- The danger of blindly following bad advice
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!