What is the ONE big thing you need in order to keep up with an ever-changing world so you don’t lose customers to your competitors?
On today’s snackable episode, host Roland Frasier continues a two-part series on one of his favorite topics: creativity. There are a million reasons why creativity is an invaluable trait to have as an entrepreneur, but one of those reasons has risen to the top of the list in 2022. You need creativity to keep up with a world—and a market—that’s changing almost faster than we can come up with ideas. If you can’t creatively adapt to your customer’s needs, someone else will. In this short but powerful episode, Roland talks about being creative in all areas of your business—your finances, your people, your operations, your sales. He even shares ways you can get creative with your creative.
Listen in for some easy-to-implement ideas that will give you a competitive edge in today’s environment.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to creatively acquire assets your business needs without using any of its funds
- Ways to apply a scientific/creative hybrid to your advertising
- Creative ideas for reducing waste and eliminating constraints in your operations
- Why you should embrace change and challenges instead of trying to avoid them
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!