Want access to consistent, high-quality deal flow? Simple, get new clients. But how and where can you get clients that are truly valuable to your business?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier talks about generating deal flow and getting new clients.
Finding clients is tough, and it’s easy to be overwhelmed with all the things you can do to get clients. And if you’re just starting out, you’ll be tempted to go after every opportunity you can get. However, as Roland explains, you don’t need all the hacks and tricks people use to get new clients. All you need is a high-quality product or service and the ability to tap into the power of word of mouth.
Whether you’re struggling to attract your ideal buyer or wondering where to find new leads, listen in to learn some of the most effective ways to get more clients and keep them coming.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why the best clients usually come from referrals
- When and how to ask for a referral
- What to do when someone asks to pick your brain
- How to guide people without giving advice
- A structured approach to customer acquisition
- Where do referrals come from?
- Referrals versus other client acquisition techniques
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave