Would you like to own a franchise but don’t know where to start?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier talks about franchising with Dan Olsen, a master franchise expert with over 35 years of experience creating, developing, and building franchise opportunities. David breaks down the ins and outs of buying, running, and even selling a franchise – so if you’re interested in getting in on the action, you’ll know exactly what to do to be successful.
Listen in for some exciting scoops on why franchising is the best-kept secret in business and how you can get a piece of the pie without investing any cash.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is a franchise, and how is it different from a regular business
- The four primary levels of getting into the franchising
- How to buy a franchise – step by step
- Traits that define a successful franchising opportunity
- The benefits of having a unique selling proposition
- Virtual franchises and how they operate
- Stats and data on franchising success
- How to own a franchise with no money out of pocket
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Get your free CEO Dashboard
- Get $300 off Your Virtual Assistant from Belay!
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!