Will your business succeed after you leave? Can the new owners expect the business to perform at the same level or even better after you exit?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier goes through the benefits of having exit-ready structures in your business. To achieve the optimum value from an exit, you need to develop exit-ready structures. Even more importantly, you must understand that being exit ready does not mean you have to be thinking about exiting the business right now. It’s just a measure to protect the value of your business for when you decide to sell.
Value erosion can and does occur at various stages of an exit. Having exit-ready structures helps mitigate the risk and maintain the perceived value of the business.
Listen in to learn more about the benefits of developing exit-ready structures in your business and create an attractive offering by strengthening its value proposition.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The benefits of having a business exit strategy in place
- Plan for an exit through a capability assessment
- Ways to structure your business for a potential exit
- How to strengthen the value proposition of your business
- Ways to protect your business against liabilities
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!