How much financial information should you share with employees?
On today’s episode, hosts Roland and Ryan assess whether it’s best to share the company’s financial information with employees. While there’s no straightforward answer to this question, Ryan believes the more transparent you are with your financials, the better. But you should know how much information is helpful versus unnecessary information overload.
Join us as we discuss the dos and don’ts of sharing financial information with employees and how to structure compensation plans based on your budget.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Dos and Don’ts of sharing financial information with employees
- Aligning company goals with employee compensation
- Why you need to stop running your business like a funded company
- How assumptions impact employee engagement
- Why you need to compensate employees based on growth
- Benefits of sharing financial information with employees
- How to design an effective compensation plan
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Scalable Live – THE PREMIER EVENT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Over 3 days, network and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs and CEOs to build a ‘recession proof’ plan to scale your company to 8-figures and beyond, and…leave knowing 2023 is going to be your best year yet!
Build Your CEO Dashboard!
Get one report every week of the key metrics you need to know with the CEO Dashboard!