It’s safe to say that advertising has gotten more expensive. So what can advertisers do to get a positive ROAS every time?
On today’s episode, hosts Roland and Ryan discuss a marketing breakthrough that Ryan and his team recently made on how to run profitable advertising campaigns.
A decade ago, digital advertising was easy. It was way cheaper, and everything was trackable. Campaigns had a positive ROI, and the cost of doing business on platforms like Google and Facebook was pretty reasonable. But then everything changed. As Ryan explains, the days of subsidized acquisition costs are long gone. And instead of mourning about the rising advertising prices, you should start selling higher ticket offers.
Tune in to learn why every marketer needs to sell a high-ticket offer and the benefits of focusing on clients that are willing to spend more money on your brand.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Reasons why digital advertising got so expensive
- The days of subsidized customer acquisition costs are over
- Why you need to start selling high-ticket offers
- Flipped funnels and how they work
- The secret to connecting with self-educating buyers
- Things to consider when selling to a qualified prospect
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Scalable Live – THE PREMIER EVENT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Over 3 days, network and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs and CEOs to build a ‘recession proof’ plan to scale your company to 8-figures and beyond, and…leave knowing 2023 is going to be your best year yet!
Build Your CEO Dashboard!
Get one report every week of the key metrics you need to know with the CEO Dashboard!