What can business owners do to maximize the value of their business before an exit?
Maximizing the value of your business is arguably the most important aspect of a business exit. Yet it’s so frustrating to see that most business owners ignore this critical but often misunderstood part of a successful exit. You see, a successful exit requires a fine balance between creating and acquiring value. And it’s much easier to add things to a deal than to take things out of a deal.
Today’s episode is a quick snackable session where host Roland Frasier answers some audience questions on the benefits of holding separate entities in your business, maximizing the value of a business, and how to have multiple business exits.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to maximize the value of your business
- Importance of flexibility when exiting a business
- 5-minute exercise to help optimize your business structure
- Maximize financial success with multiple exits
- The benefits of having exit-ready structures in your business
- The Goose and the Egg structure in business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Scalable Live – THE PREMIER EVENT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Over 3 days, network and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs and CEOs to build a ‘recession proof’ plan to scale your company to 8-figures and beyond, and…leave knowing 2023 is going to be your best year yet!