Want to make 7 figures per month in your business? Sounds crazy, but it’s possible. You just need to make these 5 shifts in your business, and you’ll begin to see results.
On today’s episode, hosts Ryan and Roland break down the strategy they’ve been implementing to turn businesses into 7-figure monsters. The good thing about this strategy is that it works for almost all types of businesses. However, as Roland explains, your business must make at least $100k monthly. Why $100k per month? Because most business owners are stuck in the “six-figure hamster wheel” that’s often extremely hard to escape.
Listen in for some simple and not-too-painful ways you can use to scale your business, maximize the money you take home, and escape the painfully-slow business building strategies you’re currently using.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 5 shifts to 7-figures per month and beyond
- How to generate consistent bankable profit
- The benefits of building a sellable business
- Understanding the Scalable Impact Framework
- How to have your best sales month, every month
- The three big problems plaguing all types of businesses
- The role of momentum in business growth
- How to increase sales without increasing your efforts
- Things that make a company impossible to scale
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Scalable Live – THE PREMIER EVENT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Over 3 days, network and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs and CEOs to build a ‘recession proof’ plan to scale your company to 8-figures and beyond, and…leave knowing 2023 is going to be your best year yet!