How much did your business make in profits last month? How much did you take home? Are you happy with the numbers in front of you?
On today’s episode, hosts Ryan and Roland break down the fundamental profit accelerators you can implement today to grow your bankable profit. As Ryan explains, every business will have high and low sales months. The problem is that very few business owners take the time to analyze what made the high months high and the low months low.
Listen in to learn how you can recreate your best sales month and take home more money every month.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to turn expenses into profit
- The problem with not having bankable profit
- How to have your best sales month, every month
- Old versus new ways of increasing the value of a business
- Ways to develop a growth mindset in business
- Why entrepreneurship is an all-in undertaking
- Tap into your business-building potential
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Scalable Live – THE PREMIER EVENT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Over 3 days, network and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs and CEOs to build a ‘recession proof’ plan to scale your company to 8-figures and beyond, and…leave knowing 2023 is going to be your best year yet!