Masterminds are simple. A bunch of like-minded people get together to discuss how they can grow their businesses. That’s it. So why aren’t you a part of one?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier talks to Kent Clothier, a highly sought-after speaker, owner of three multi-million dollar brands, and CEO of Real Estate Worldwide(REWW). They discuss why being part of a mastermind is an excellent way to connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs and stay on the right path to your goals.
Listen in to learn the exciting things about joining a mastermind and how you can use masterminds to grow yourself and your business. If you’d like to launch one, Kent also shares some insights to help you gain clarity on what it takes to be successful.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Life-changing benefits of joining a mastermind
- Tapping into the human need for belonging
- Imposter syndrome: Where your competition quits
- Using content to market your mastermind
- Why masterminds should not be all about chasing money
- How to launch and scale your mastermind
- How to attract your ideal audience and repel everybody else
- Kent’s best-performing ads
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Build Your CEO Dashboard!
Get one report every week of the key metrics you need to know with the CEO Dashboard!
Get Scalable Live – THE PREMIER EVENT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Over 3 days, network and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs and CEOs to build a ‘recession proof’ plan to scale your company to 8-figures and beyond, and…leave knowing 2023 is going to be your best year yet!