We all know that consulting for equity works. But did you know it’s possible to consult for equity in significantly higher-valued companies?
On today’s episode, Roland Frasier and Jonathan Cronstedt continue their discussion on why consulting for equity is by far the fastest way any consultant, coach, or industry expert can grow their wealth. They answer audience questions on how to transition from consulting for cash to consulting for equity and some red flags you should never ignore when structuring an equity deal.
Tune in to learn how to build the confidence to charge whatever you feel is right as long as you know the value you bring to the table. As a rule of thumb, if the business owner is not excited about having both your interests aligned through equity, it’s probably the wrong deal, or your contribution is not that important.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Consulting for Equity (CFE)
- How to navigate your first CFE deal
- Ways to uncover what you’re good at
- Discovery questions to help uncover customer pains
- How to price and package your consulting services
- Red flags to look out for in potential clients
- How to prepare in advance for a consult meeting
- Get past the fear of asking for equity
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Build Your CEO Dashboard!
Get one report every week of the key metrics you need to know with the CEO Dashboard!
Get Roland’s Training on Acquiring Businesses!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion!