Should you start your own business or buy an existing one?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier explains why buying an already successful business might make more sense than building one from scratch. There are over 30 million small to medium-sized businesses in the US, about 25 million in Europe, and 3 million in Canada and Australia. The interesting thing about these stats is that, at any given time, about 4.3 million of these businesses are put up for sale, but only 720,000 will actually sell. And with more and more baby boomers retiring, opportunities to buy already successful businesses will keep popping up.
Listen in to hear Roland explain why now is the best time to start acquiring already successful businesses and get in on deals worldwide with no money out of pocket.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Buying versus starting your own business
- How to become an EPIC investor?
- Why you need to stop trading dollars for hours
- Understanding the EPIC journey
- What are leveraged buyouts?
- Roland’s proven system for growth
- The three crises creating unprecedented growth
- Why the industry is flooded with motivated sellers
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Roland’s Training on Acquiring Businesses!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion!