How do you start acquiring businesses with no money out of pocket?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier explains how you can position yourself as an investor and attract more lucrative deals. A vast majority of us want to become wealthy. Some people take the frugal path and choose to save more; others go all out and invest in high-return investments. However, Roland believes if you want to create wealth super fast, you need to buy assets that are worth more than what you have to pay – or better yet, with no money out of pocket.
Listen in to hear fool-proof strategies to help you acquire already successful businesses in a world full of motivated sellers.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Understanding deal life cycles
- How to acquire companies with no money out of pocket
- Working in vs. working on your business
- What is consulting for equity?
- The magic of the special purpose vehicle (SPV)
- How to monetize your consulting for equity deals
- Difference between owner-operated and professionally managed businesses
- Benefits of buying companies from motivated sellers
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Roland’s Training on Acquiring Businesses!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion!