In today’s episode, hosts Ryan Deiss and Roland Frasier discuss the best indicator of a business’s overall health. Although having different ideas, the common thread is observing trend-based results rather than dated numbers. They also talk about the importance of deeply understanding the growth capacity of a business before acquiring it and achieving the balance of having free distributable cash and future investment in R&D.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 03:16 A Question Entrepreneurs and Investors Are Not Asking
- 08:13 Roland’s Number One Business Health Metric And How To Find It
- 11:20 Ryan’s Number One Business Health Metric And How To Find It
- 15:45 Your Core Investment Strategy May Not Work
- 18:42 Where You Stand Now Can Change Tomorrow: The Unpredictability Of The Market
- 20:09 The Biggest Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
- 22:16 Growable Isn’t The Same As Scaleable
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion! EPIC Training