In today’s episode, the hosts share their personal techniques for effective calendar management. While entrepreneurs can either have a stringent or flexible daily schedule, balancing it out can be a challenge. They also talk about the different types of work to consider when time-blocking, how your morning routine sets you up for success and being clear on when you accept and refuse work.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 00:15 A Jam-Packed Schedule Isn’t For Everyone
- 02:23 How Roland Lives By The Calendar
- 05:30 Why Ryan Has One Calendar For Business And Personal Stuff
- 06:50 The Fastest Way To Deal With Invites
- 08:56 Uninterrupted Flow State Work Should Be Scheduled
- 15:42 An Empty Calendar Can Be A Red Flag
- 21:55 Whatever You Do, Your Calendar Must Optimize It
- 25:35 Know Your Weekly Top Three Tasks And Your “Chocolate Cake” Work
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion! EPIC Training